Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of aento.gr.
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Aento.gr can also use the cookies from your previous visit to its website for repetitive marketing.
Aento.gr may use the functions of Google Analytics for display ads (eg, remarketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). With Ads Settings , visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Display Network ads Google. Here are the available Google Analytics opt-out options for the web.
Aento.gr complies with the Google AdWords interest-based advertising policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and:
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
For a complete picture of the cookies we use and to selectively block any of them, please visit aboutads .
Personal Data: Collection – Protection – Visitor Rights
Aento.gr complies with the Greek (Law 2472/1997 etc) and the EU legislation (and from 25.5.2018 the EU Regulation 2016/679) on the protection of Personal Data During the simple tour of Protagon no personal data of the visitor is collected / user. Personal visitor / user data is collected when: (a) he / she subscribes to services (b) uses his / her products or services (c) visits his / her pages or enters advertising programs d) participates in competitions. In these cases the data of the mail given by the visitor / user are collected. This information is used exclusively for the information and support of the users during the provision of the services in which they have chosen to subscribe and their information for the promotion of new services. Subscribers to the company’s services are hereby informed that: (a) the collected data will be processed only for the purposes necessary for the provision of the requested services. Recipients of the data will be exclusively the Management and competent and authorized persons of the Company, who are necessary to have access to them for the fulfillment of the above purposes. (b) retain the ability to exercise the rights deriving from Law 2472/1997 (mainly from articles 12 and 13 – right of access and objection to the processing of personal data, respectively) as well as, from 25.5.2018 onwards, from Articles 15 (“right of access to data and information thereof”), 16 (“right of rectification”), 17 (“right of deletion” – “right to be forgotten”), 18 (“right of restriction of processing”) , 20 (“right to data portability”) of EU Regulation 2016/679, according to their legal conditions of exercise. (c) reserve the right at any time to submit a report or complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority (Personal Data Protection Authority, Kifissias 1-3, PC 11523 Athens, www.dpa.gr) in case of any violation of the law on of their personal data or in case of legal and reasonable objection on the part of the data processing method.